Dr. Mark Zammit became owner of Zammit Orthodontics in 2000 and has been serving the Niagara region as an associate since 1993. Zammit Orthodontics offers a wide range of expert orthodontic services that will give you the smile you have always wanted together with superb dental health.
1. REMOVABLE and FIXED Orthopedic jaw aligners for growing children and adolescents (to address overbites, underbites and narrow arches)
2. Tooth alignment with braces: REGULAR braces and LOW FORCE/LOW FRICTION SELF-LIGATING braces using light wire systems, smart wires, and CLEAR or Metal braces to align and straighten teeth (like Damon Ultima, Empower..)
3. Removable Clear Aligner techniques to align and straighten teeth (like Invisalign, Spark, Clear Correct)
4. Removable retainers with springs for minor movement of teeth and to address early issues (like an upper front tooth trapped behind the lower front teeth)
5. We use devices in the mouth for adults to move upper or lower quadrants backwards (Distalising Carriere Arms)
6. Oral Appliances for Temporo Mandibular Joint Dysfunction (TMD) or other TMJ issues.
7. Oral Appliances for Snoring and Sleep Apnea (in collaboration with Sleep Specialists, Respiratory Medical Specialist or Family Physicians)
8. Preparing the mouth for Maxillary (UPPER) or Mandibular (LOWER) jaw surgery in collaboration with Maxillofacial Oral Surgeons
9. Preparing the mouth for Maxillary and Mandibular surgery for Obstructive Sleep Apnea
10. Mouthguards for Sports (we provide one free of charge at end of treatment and sometimes at start to fit over our devices)